Description: Wrist squeezes for strength and wrists stretches flexibility
Goal: Reduce pain in wrists and prevent injuries.
Objective: Wrist flexibility and strength
Equipment: Stress Ball or Dry Washcloth
Reps: As Many As Possible in Time Frame
Time: 5 min each wrist
- Using a dry washcloth or stress ball, open and close the hand, squeezing tight. This strengthens and helps prevent injury.
Equipment: Soft Surface
Reps: 3 – 10 sec each
Time: 5 min
- Sitting up on knees, place hands in front of knees facing forward, transfer some weight to hands and rock forward and back.
- Sitting up on knees, rotate hands to face out, transfer some weight to hands and rock side to side.
- Sitting up on knees, flip hands over, gently sit back on heels, feeling the stretch in the forearms.
- Roll out wrists after each set.