Description: Lower Back and Abdominal stretch
Goal: Hips on the ground, shoulders away from ears, feet and legs together.
Objective: Increase flexibility
Stretch until you feel a gentle pull, do not force body into position, this can cause damage. Hold at least 20 up to 30 seconds.
Equipment: Soft Surface
Reps: 3 – 20 Seconds Each
Time: 5 min
- Ensure your body is warm before stretching. For a quick warm up, do 25 jumping jacks.
- Start laying on your stomach, legs out straight and together with toes pointed.
- Push upper body off the floor, keeping hips and legs on floor.
- Look up at the ceiling, shoulders away from ears.
- Body should be warm before stretching.
- Do not force body position, this can cause damage.