Description: Shoulder and upper back stretch
Goal: Upper body to flat on floor with arm pits to the ground
Objective: Increase flexibility
Stretch until you feel a gentle pull, do not force body into position, this can cause damage. Hold at least 20 up to 30 seconds.
Equipment: Soft Surface
Reps: 3 – 20 Seconds Each
Time: 5 min
- Ensure your body is warm before stretching. For a quick warm up, do 25 jumping jacks.
- Start on hands and knees, walk hands out while keeping butt in the air.
- Work to get arm pits to the ground, stretches shoulders and back.
- Body should be warm before stretching.
- Do not force body position, this can cause damage.