Description: Handstand then fall into bridge.
Goal: Front Limber
Objective: Increase core strength and body position.
Time: 5 – 10 min
- Start in a lunge, kick up to handstand. Ensure proper handstand position, abs pulled in, lower back straight, head in neutral position with ears between arms.
- Once in a steady handstand keep arms tight and straight, let feet fall to ground bending at the knees to form a bridge.
- From bridge try to rock on to toes and stand up, with chest and arms reaching forward.
- Before falling into a bridge be sure to hit handstand, this slows the momentum and helps with body control.
- If unable to rock onto toes and stand up then go down to ground from bridge.
Things To Watch For:
- Bending Elbows
- Rushing through handstand.
Skills This Helps:
- Front Walkover, Front Handsprings